Easiest way to homemade Tiramisu Cheesecake recipe with rich taste. Just Learn preparation and start your own tiramisu cheesecake factory. Serve other with this semisweet Cheesecake.
Decrease Serving12Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 12 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 1 (12 ounce) package ladyfingers
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup coffee-flavored liqueur, divided
- 3 (8 ounce) packages Cream Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a pan of water on the bottom of the oven.
- Step 2Crush the package of ladyfingers to fine crumbs. Mix the melted butter into the crumbs. Moisten with 2 tablespoons of the coffee liqueur. Press into an 8-inch springform pan.
- Step 3In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone, and sugar until very smooth. Add 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur, and mix. Add the eggs and the flour; mix slowly just until smooth. Pour batter over crust in the springform pan.
- Step 4Place pan on middle rack of oven. Bake until just set, 40 to 45 minutes. Open oven door, and turn off the heat. Leave cake to cool in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and let it finish cooling, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Step 5Grate semisweet chocolate over the top right before serving.
I Made It Print
If the cheesecake batter is too thick in step 3, add a little cream.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 528 calories; protein 10.1g; carbohydrates 40.2g; fat 36.2g; cholesterol 188mg; sodium 256.4mg. Full Nutrition